|Extended Forecast - Environment Canada|
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Victoria, BC (Issued: 5:00 AM PST Sunday 29 November 2015)
- Cloudy. Clearing late this morning. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 7.
- Sunday night
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog patches developing before morning. Low minus 1.
- Clearing. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 7.
- Monday night
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
- Rain. High 9.
- Tuesday night
- Showers. Low plus 5.
- Showers. High 9.
- Wednesday night
- Rain. Low 7.
- Showers. Windy. High 10.
- Thursday night
- Showers. Low plus 4.
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.
- Friday night
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.
- Periods of rain. High 9.